Humanitarian Aid Worker CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryKeen and dedicated aid worker with experience in various fields. Strong believer in ethical work and providing aid where needed. Have experience of humanitarian aid both abroad and domestically. Have worked with homeless individuals and communities suffering from the effects of disease and drought. Capable at managing high pressure situations and negotiating peaceful outcomes despite cultural barriers. Excellent language skills and good grasp of technology. Looking for work that provides tangible, hands-on help to people in need.
- Diploma in Cultural Studies.
- Fluency in two foreign languages, French and Dutch.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experienced in dealing with people, diffusing tense situations and reaching accord.
- Comfortable with harsh working environments and living on the road.
- Skilled with computers and communications equipment.
ExperienceForeign Aid Worker at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Humanitarian Aid Worker at Anybiz
- Management of other aid workers and health and safety training.
- Establishing contact with local settlements and translating as necessary.
- Assistant in field hospital, including translating.
- Management of on-site aid shelters and facilities.
- Performing aid work on streets and in shelters.
- Project management through concept to funding and implementation.
- Recruiting new members and seeking donations.