Monitoring Evaluation Specialist CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryDriven and dedicated monitoring and evaluation with a passion for patient care and recovery. Able to relate to a wide range of different types of people with compassion and work well under pressure. Very good communication skills and the ability to work within a system while also thinking independently.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Social Sciences, University of London, London, England
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science: Social Sciences, University of London, London, England - 2002-2005A Levels: Social Science (A) Biology (A) Maths (B) English (B)
- In depth knowledge of human rights laws.
- Able to work with a wide range of different kinds of people to understand their needs.
- Experienced in community development.
- Excels in strategic planning and data analysis.
Work ExperienceMonitoring and Evaluation Specialist at the London Refugee Centre, London | 2008-Present Day
- Collaborating with various government agencies as well as partners and donors in implementation of projects.
- Contributing technical guidance for implementation of a medical and emergency plan through onsite training and support.
- Creating and supervising the implementation of a capacity development plan.
- Supplied the terms of references for various different surveys that were conducted at different periods throughout each year.
- Reviewed the quality of existing data and collection methods as well as coordinating with partners in order to address any gaps.
- Prepared various different types of project reports including the lessons learned and documentation on the best practises.