Engineering Manager CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been involved within the field of engineering for the past decade.As I have built my skills from professional degrees as well as real-world experience, I am able to offer any firm a number of discrete advantages.Having recently entered into the managerial domain, I am searching for an enterprise which is able to embrace my work ethic and desire to succeed.Furthermore, I enjoy a challenging environment and prefer to become aligned with an engineering company which offers cutting-edge techniques and an ability to further my own career as part of a cohesive team.
- City & Guilds Technician Qualifications in Engineering Level 5 (2565).
- City & Guilds Engineering Technical Support Level 3 (1786).
- City & Guilds Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering Level 3 (1712).
- Registered with the United Kingdom Engineering Council.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Skilled Worker Accreditation.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- A working knowledge of engineering software such as R, MATLAB and LaTEX.
Experience2011-Present: Supervising Mechanical Engineer.Primary duties include:
- Adhering to strict manufacturing protocols.
- Managing a team of between 12 and 15 employees.
- Meeting stringent production deadlines.
- Quality assurance and control.
- Performing technical analyses of pre-production proposals.
- Improving operating techniques for greater on-site efficiency.
- Business-to-business and business-to-client relations.
- Cleaning and maintaining production equipment.
- Analysing operational software.
- Inventory control.
- Monitoring manufacturing capacity and reporting these findings to superiors.
- The University of Edinburgh 2001-2005: Electrical and Mechanical Engineering MSc (Res.)