Fire Protection Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
A diligent and suitably qualified fire protection engineer, I have several years worth of experience inspecting buildings and ensuring they comply with the latest health and safety regulations. I am well versed in all aspects of fire protection, including emergency signage, escape procedures and fire extinguisher testing. I have several field based roles in fire protection and I am looking to further my career with a more senior position. I have undertaken many new responsibilities in my current job and would like to transfer these skills to a new or growing company. I have excellent customer service skills and I am happy communicating within all levels of an organisation.
Core QualificationsMSc in Fire Protection Engineering from the University of Anywhere (2005-2008)
- Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers
- Level 3 Diploma Fire Investigation
- Level 2 Diploma in Fire Safety
- First Aid and CPR qualified
Academic QualificationsFoundation Course in Engineering- Any FE College (2004-2005)A levels: Maths (B) and Technology (B)AS levels: Physics (C) and Chemistry (D)
- Can understand taking a risk based approach to fire engineering matters in accordance with EU directives and legislation.
- Willing to learn new approaches to help provide engineering solutions for new build plans at the design stage.
- Excellent skills working with equipment designed for fire detection, fire suppression and fire control.
Work ExperienceFire Protection Engineer | Newcastle Upon Tyne, June 2010 - Present
- Responsible for installing and maintaining fire detection and suppression devices and fixtures.
- Making sure all clients comply with their obligations under health and safety law.
- Providing written and computerised reports for senior managers and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Responsible for ensuring all works undertaken had been compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Planned inspections and liaised with customers to arrange convenient appointment times.
- Advised on the appropriate level of actions needed to generate the best balance between preventive and protective measures.
ReferencesReferences available upon request.This fire protection engineer CV sample is just one of numerous templates available which provide key insights into the process of crafting a CV. Jobseekers can also consult the tools and CV builder for more help.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- Aircraft maintenance engineer CV examples
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Automotive Engineer CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Construct the perfect application with our civil engineer CV example
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Design Engineer CV Example And Tips
- Draughtsman CV Example
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Gas Engineer CV Example
- Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
- Instrumentation Control Engineer CV Example
- IT engineer CV templates
- Lift Engineer CV Example
- Maintenance engineer CV examples
- Marine Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- NOC Engineer CV Example
- Project engineer CV examples
- Quantity Surveyor CV Example
- Site Engineer CV Examples And Tips
- Software engineer CV examples
- Strengthen your mechanical engineer CV with our CV example
- Telecommunication Engineer CV Example
- Top Construction Engineer CV Examples And Tips