Lift Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am an experienced lift engineer who has progressed from an apprentice role and who now possesses all of the qualifications and knowledge required by modern lift engineers. I have gained experience with the installation of lifts into new buildings and am familiar with all of the repair and maintenance issues that arise with lifting equipment. I have worked all over the UK and am prepared to travel to meet the demands of any job. I have good written and computer skills, so can update safety and inspection records whilst in the field or from the office. I am well versed in the fit out of lifts, lifting gear and lift wells. I have worked shift patterns in the past and I am familiar with emergency call out operations.
Core QualificationsLevel 3 (NVQ) Diploma in Engineering Maintenance, Example College 2009 - 2010
- Level 2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Access to Building Services Engineering
- SEMTA registered
- Full, clean driving license
Academic QualificationsMechanical Engineering HND | Example CollegeGCSEs in Maths (B) Technology (B) Science (C) English (C) and Geography (D)
- I can understand all lift schematics and safety procedures.
- I am able to learn new lift technology and I'm a self-starter with ongoing professional development.
- I am an excellent problem solver and can work flexibly, when needed.
Work ExperienceLift Engineer | Southampton - June 2007 - Present
- Responsible for installing new lifts and fitting out all lift gear in new build environments.
- Ensuring all work is conducted within Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER).
- Providing advice to clients especially where older lifts required upgrades or improvements.
- Gained experience of field work with a wide range of lift and escalator technology.
- Responsible for updating client records on computers and producing safety documents.
- Provided reports on overload detection devices for senior lift engineers.
ReferencesReferences can be obtained by request.This lift engineer CV sample is only one of many examples available to help you with the CV writing process. Jobseekers can find many key insights and further advice by consulting the tools and CV builder on this website.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- Aircraft maintenance engineer CV examples
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Automotive Engineer CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Construct the perfect application with our civil engineer CV example
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Design Engineer CV Example And Tips
- Draughtsman CV Example
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Fire Protection Engineer CV Example
- Gas Engineer CV Example
- Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
- Instrumentation Control Engineer CV Example
- IT engineer CV templates
- Maintenance engineer CV examples
- Marine Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- NOC Engineer CV Example
- Project engineer CV examples
- Quantity Surveyor CV Example
- Site Engineer CV Examples And Tips
- Software engineer CV examples
- Strengthen your mechanical engineer CV with our CV example
- Telecommunication Engineer CV Example
- Top Construction Engineer CV Examples And Tips