Civil engineer CV example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Frequently asked questions about civil engineer CVs
What qualifications does a civil engineer need?
A civil engineer normally needs a degree in civil engineering. Alternatives include:
- A 3-year Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) degree.
- A 4-year Master’s (MEng) degree in Civil Engineering.
How do I write a civil engineering CV?
Write a civil engineering CV by using our CV builder. We’ll help you to build:
- A personal statement summarising who you are and what you can offer.
- A detailed work history, listing achievements supported by facts and figures.
- Details of your formal qualifications.
- A section on your skills – both hard and soft.
The next step in your career is waiting, and our CV builder makes it quicker and easier than writing from scratch. Start now!