Gas Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am a fully qualified gas engineer with a good knowledge of all the safety codes and modern procedures required to maintain the public gas supply network and of working with gas systems in homes and offices. I am familiar with all the maintenance practices required to keep cookers, boilers, gas fires and heaters in working order. In addition, I have extensive knowledge of working with gas metering products. As well as being able to work with gas-fired equipment, I have gained on-the-job knowledge of oil-fired equipment and maintaining domestic oil storage tanks. I have recently attended training session, in the course of my work, on energy efficiency. I have plenty of practical skills as well as good record keeping abilities.
Core QualificationsNVQ in Domestic Natural Gas Installation and Maintenance (Level 3) -Example College 2006 - 2008
- ACS certification
- 'Gas Safe' registered
- CENWAT qualified for central heating boilers and water heaters
- MET1 gas meter qualified
- Driver's license
Academic QualificationsAS levels: Technology (B) and Maths (D)Six GCSEs including English, Maths and Science
- Ability to install gas appliances and systems from schematics.
- Conscientious and methodical worker, especially when working with test controls and safety devices.
- Great customer skills, particularly when dealing with upgrades and replacement appliances.
Work ExperienceField Gas Engineer | Deal, Kent -January 2010to present
- Responsible for installing and maintaining gas equipment all over the county in schools, offices and homes.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out under the legal obligations set out in the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ordering new parts, when necessary, and keeping clients updated with their repair works.
- Responsible for assisting the senior gas engineer with installing pipe work and connection fittings.
- Planned appointments for the most economical routes to and from site.
- Assisted with fault finding and troubleshooting.
ReferencesReferences will be made available on request.This gas engineer CV sample is just a single example of the many that are on offer, each of which offers insights into the process of writing a really good CV.Remember to look at the tools and CV builder on this site for additional guidance and tips.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Automotive Engineer CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Construct the perfect application with our civil engineer CV example
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Design Engineer CV Example And Tips
- Draughtsman CV Example
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Fire Protection Engineer CV Example
- Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
- Instrumentation Control Engineer CV Example
- IT engineer CV templates
- Lift Engineer CV Example
- Maintenance engineer CV examples
- Marine Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- NOC Engineer CV Example
- Project engineer CV examples
- Quantity Surveyor CV Example
- Site Engineer CV Examples And Tips
- Software engineer CV examples
- Strengthen your mechanical engineer CV with our CV example
- Telecommunication Engineer CV Example
- Top Construction Engineer CV Examples And Tips