Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA qualified electrician with an excellent working knowledge of electrical regulations, safety codes and engineering standards.Proven experience in the installation, maintenance and serviceability testing of electrical systems and equipment in residential, business and industrial environments.Offers companies an in-depth knowledge of safety and working procedures, including larger projects.Physically fit and able to carry out demanding work.Has own transport and is prepared to travel, looking for an opportunity to progress with new challenges and further develop a career with a progressive engineering company.Core Qualifications
BTEC ONC Electrical Engineering & City & Guilds of London Engineering workshop skills, level 2/3 - Municipal College 2005-2009Professional Qualifications
- Foundation courses: Wiring Regulations and Health & Safety awareness
- City and Guilds 1788-11 NVQ Diploma (Level 2) | Engineering / Electrical Maintenance and Installation
- NICEIC registered
- First Aid course including CPR (St. John's certificate)
- Full driving license
HuntstonPolytechnic University 2005 - 2007 | BSc Electrical EngineeringA levels: Maths (B) English (B) Technology (A) Science (C)Key Skills
- Able to work well in teams, or on own initiative when necessary.
- Willing to learn new skills and make a contribution.
- Good faultfinding and diagnostic skills for timely repairs and competing work on time.
Maintenance technician | Poole, June 2009 to date.References
Trainee technician | Poole, October 2008 | May 2009
- Responsible for preventative, routine and corrective maintenance on electrical installations and fixtures.
- Completing work in accordance with company policy and Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintaining job and equipment servicing records.
- Liasing with external suppliers and onsite contractors.
- Responsible for assisting team technicians under supervision.
- Assisting with documentation for routine and scheduled servicing.
- Working with experienced engineers during faultfinding and defect investigation.
Character references are available on request.This electrical maintenance engineer CV sample is just one of many which offer insight into writing a CV to secure the job of your choice. If you would like further valuable guidance, please see the tools and CV builder.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- Aircraft maintenance engineer CV examples
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Automotive Engineer CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Construct the perfect application with our civil engineer CV example
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Design Engineer CV Example And Tips
- Draughtsman CV Example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Fire Protection Engineer CV Example
- Gas Engineer CV Example
- Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
- Instrumentation Control Engineer CV Example
- IT engineer CV templates
- Lift Engineer CV Example
- Maintenance engineer CV examples
- Marine Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- NOC Engineer CV Example
- Project engineer CV examples
- Quantity Surveyor CV Example
- Site Engineer CV Examples And Tips
- Software engineer CV examples
- Strengthen your mechanical engineer CV with our CV example
- Telecommunication Engineer CV Example
- Top Construction Engineer CV Examples And Tips