Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am a fully qualified mechanical and hydraulics engineer with a superb working knowledge of the hydraulics industry. I have an excellent grasp on engineering principles and I am able to translate the academic aspects of the discipline from the classroom in practical ways on site. I have gained extensive experience with repairing hydraulic systems in a wide variety of setting including many in the automotive sector. I am also very well-versed in dealing with the installation and maintenance of new hydraulic systems in factories and warehouses as well as water management engineering. Along with my previous experience with hydraulics I am able to deal with many mechanical engineering issues that crop up. I have great interpersonal skills and I am happy working in a tight-knit team to produce excellent results for clients.
Core QualificationsMasters Degree in Hydraulic Engineering | University of Example 2006-08
- Graduate Professional Diploma in Hydraulics
- Member of the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources
- Technical Report Writing qualified (ICE)
Academic QualificationsBSc in Civil Engineering 2:1 | University of Example, 2000-2003A levels: Technology (B), Maths (B) and Physics (C)9 GCSEs at grades A to C
- Ability to repair and diagnose problems with hydraulics systems in a wide range of settings.
- Skilled with waste water and water management solutions including flood prevention.
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to liaise with structural and mechanical engineers, where necessary.
Work ExperienceSenior Hydraulic Engineer, London -May 2013to present
- Responsible for inspecting hydraulic installations all over the country and making written recommendations.
- Made major improvements to work flow practices to ensure my team worked in a much more efficient manner.
- Gained extensive experience dealing with mechanical plant hydraulics for the construction and repair industry.
- Carried out inspections and minor repairs of a range of hydraulic equipment.
- Worked with hydraulics systems used in lifting equipment in many warehouse settings, gaining expertise in many of the leading systems.
- Wrote customer reports and detailed operational changes where they were required to assist with maintaining the equipment inspected.