Hydraulic Engineer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am a fully qualified mechanical and hydraulics engineer with a superb working knowledge of the hydraulics industry. I have an excellent grasp on engineering principles and I am able to translate the academic aspects of the discipline from the classroom in practical ways on site. I have gained extensive experience with repairing hydraulic systems in a wide variety of setting including many in the automotive sector. I am also very well-versed in dealing with the installation and maintenance of new hydraulic systems in factories and warehouses as well as water management engineering. Along with my previous experience with hydraulics I am able to deal with many mechanical engineering issues that crop up. I have great interpersonal skills and I am happy working in a tight-knit team to produce excellent results for clients.
Core QualificationsMasters Degree in Hydraulic Engineering | University of Example 2006-08
- Graduate Professional Diploma in Hydraulics
- Member of the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources
- Technical Report Writing qualified (ICE)
Academic QualificationsBSc in Civil Engineering 2:1 | University of Example, 2000-2003A levels: Technology (B), Maths (B) and Physics (C)9 GCSEs at grades A to C
- Ability to repair and diagnose problems with hydraulics systems in a wide range of settings.
- Skilled with waste water and water management solutions including flood prevention.
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to liaise with structural and mechanical engineers, where necessary.
Work ExperienceSenior Hydraulic Engineer, London -May 2013to present
- Responsible for inspecting hydraulic installations all over the country and making written recommendations.
- Made major improvements to work flow practices to ensure my team worked in a much more efficient manner.
- Gained extensive experience dealing with mechanical plant hydraulics for the construction and repair industry.
- Carried out inspections and minor repairs of a range of hydraulic equipment.
- Worked with hydraulics systems used in lifting equipment in many warehouse settings, gaining expertise in many of the leading systems.
- Wrote customer reports and detailed operational changes where they were required to assist with maintaining the equipment inspected.
ReferencesAvailable upon request.This hydraulic engineer CV sample is one example, but there are many which are available to use, if wanted. In addition, a tools and CV builder is located on this site, offering further tips and insights for jobseekers.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Automotive Engineer CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Construct the perfect application with our civil engineer CV example
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Design Engineer CV Example And Tips
- Draughtsman CV Example
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Fire Protection Engineer CV Example
- Gas Engineer CV Example
- Instrumentation Control Engineer CV Example
- IT engineer CV templates
- Lift Engineer CV Example
- Maintenance engineer CV examples
- Marine Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- NOC Engineer CV Example
- Project engineer CV examples
- Quantity Surveyor CV Example
- Site Engineer CV Examples And Tips
- Software engineer CV examples
- Strengthen your mechanical engineer CV with our CV example
- Telecommunication Engineer CV Example
- Top Construction Engineer CV Examples And Tips