- Our customers have been hired by: *
To get a good job in the hydraulic engineering sector, you will need a CV that allows your many abilities and skills to come to the fore. By making use of our free hydraulic engineer CV sample, it is possible to make sure that you present your work history and experience in the best possible light. Remember that you will need to highlight all of the relevant professional qualifications you might possess but | at the same time | to put across your other attributes and enthusiasm for engineering. Many engineering industry executives are looking for a blend of skilled hydraulics professionals and strong team workers, so your CV should highlight you as a rounded individual with plenty to offer a would-be employer.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Hydraulic Engineer CV Sample/Kelly Preston/9 Any Avenue, Any Town/07040 firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a fully qualified mechanical and hydraulics engineer with a superb working knowledge of the hydraulics industry. I have an excellent grasp on engineering principles and I am able to translate the academic aspects of the discipline from the classroom in practical ways on site. I have gained extensive experience with repairing hydraulic systems in a wide variety of setting including many in the automotive sector. I am also very well-versed in dealing with the installation and maintenance of new hydraulic systems in factories and warehouses as well as water management engineering. Along with my previous experience with hydraulics I am able to deal with many mechanical engineering issues that crop up. I have great interpersonal skills and I am happy working in a tight-knit team to produce excellent results for clients.
Masters Degree in Hydraulic Engineering | University of Example 2006-08
- Graduate Professional Diploma in Hydraulics
- Member of the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources
- Technical Report Writing qualified (ICE)
BSc in Civil Engineering 2:1 | University of Example, 2000-2003A levels: Technology (B), Maths (B) and Physics (C)9 GCSEs at grades A to C
- Ability to repair and diagnose problems with hydraulics systems in a wide range of settings.
- Skilled with waste water and water management solutions including flood prevention.
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to liaise with structural and mechanical engineers, where necessary.
Senior Hydraulic Engineer, London -May 2013to present
- Responsible for inspecting hydraulic installations all over the country and making written recommendations.
- Made major improvements to work flow practices to ensure my team worked in a much more efficient manner.
- Gained extensive experience dealing with mechanical plant hydraulics for the construction and repair industry.
Hydraulics Inspector, Stevenage | December 2009 to May 2013
- Carried out inspections and minor repairs of a range of hydraulic equipment.
- Worked with hydraulics systems used in lifting equipment in many warehouse settings, gaining expertise in many of the leading systems.
- Wrote customer reports and detailed operational changes where they were required to assist with maintaining the equipment inspected.
Available upon request.This hydraulic engineer CV sample is one example, but there are many which are available to use, if wanted. In addition, a tools and CV builder is located on this site, offering further tips and insights for jobseekers.
Related CVs Engineering CV Examples
- IT engineer CV templates
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Mechanical design engineer CV examples
- Gas Engineer CV Example
- Engineering project manager CV examples
- Construct your perfect CV with our engineer CV example
- Engineering Manager CV Example
- Biomedical engineer CV examples
- Automotive Engineer CV Example