Sample Telecommunication Engineer CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am a suitably qualified telecommunications engineer with plenty of experience installing, commissioning and maintaining private branch exchanges. I am familiar with the wiring technology required for telephony systems and ethernet installations. With training to programme systems on site by a wide range of manufacturers, I can also work from a remote terminal to reprogramme systems remotely. I am a diligent worker with a careful eye for detail, allowing my wiring work to be error free once it is tested. I am a quick learner and keep up to date with all of the latest developments in the industry.
Core QualificationsLevel 2 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles, Example College (2009-10)
- Trained for working with fibre optic installations.
- Accredited PABX engineer with manufacturers such as Panasonic and Siemens.
- CAT6e ethernet installer trained.
- Clean UK driving license.
Academic Qualifications8 GCSEs with grades A to C
- Normal vision with good colour eyesight enabling me to work with electrical wiring.
- Experienced fault finding and using test equipment to diagnose problems.
- Have the ability to interpret customer's requests and to offer feedback, when appropriate.
Work ExperienceTelecommunications Engineer, London - May 2013to present
- Responsible for installing and maintaining private branch exchanges (PABXs) in a variety of offices.
- Gained experience with PABX fault finding and reporting issues to the relevant network operator to resolve issues.
- Developed skills with detailed report writing for the maintenance director.
- Gained experience installing wiring looms and working to circuit diagrams and schematics.
- Developed problem-solving skills including how to deal with tricky intermittent faults.
- Worked well in a team of three cable installers and later went on to work under my own supervision.