- Our customers have been hired by: *
As part of a successful job search, it is most important to have a well-written curriculum vitae that is adapted to the job at hand and which reflects your most relevant strengths. This CV sample for an unsolicited application is ideal for on-spec approaches to enquire about possible vacancies that may not yet have been advertised. Before you complete your new job application, this CV sample for an unsolicited application is ideal for candidates who wish to gain a good understanding of the information to include and the correct type of formatting. Use the CV sample for an unsolicited application below as a reference for your own document in order to capture the recipient’s attention, leading to a possible job interview for the desired new job.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
128, White Hart Avenue, Tottenham, London N17 1UR /020 123 3017 /firstname.lastname@example.org
A motivated and personable sales professional with a successful record of accomplishment in retail customer care and business-to-business transactions. Highly commercially aware and dedicated to customer service. Committed to win-win outcomes and building customer relationships, leading to repeat business and referrals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Currently seeking an interesting, mutually rewarding and exciting new challenge in a commercial environment with an opportunity to put my experience and business acumen to good use, ideally in a role that offers an opportunity for development and progression.
- BTEC Business StudiesLevel 3 certificate (North London College).
- Insightly CRM software – power-user course.
June 2012 to dateAssistant Manager, Fleet Sales and LeasingApex Vehicle Hire, North Circular Road (London N13)
- Car, van and larger commercial vehicle leasing.
- B2B sales through main dealer/manufacturer connections.
- Negotiating and agreeing contract rates and conditions.
- Prospectingachieved 40 percent sales turnover growth in three years.
2009 2012 Senior Sales Consultant(initially as Sales trainee, promoted December 2010)Car-U-Like (London Vehicle Components Ltd.), Tottenham.
- Goods inwards and outwards in busy motor parts and accessories business.
- Retail, wholesale and mail-order sales.
- Cash, credit card and account transactions for shop customers.
- Attended local motor industry promotional events and car exhibitions.
Seven GCSEs, in the following subjects:
- English Language.
- Design and Technology.
Northumberland Park Community School, Trulock Road, Tottenham (June 2009).
This CV sample for an unsolicited application is one of a number of examples that give job applicants valuable guidance with preparing or updating CVs. Job search tools are also available on this site, along with a CV builder offering vital insights.
Related CVs Teaching & Education CV Examples
- Psychology Research Assistant CV Example
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant CV Example
- Primary school teacher CV examples
- Drama Teacher CV Example
- English Tutor CV Example
- Example CV for Arabic teacher
- Chinese Teacher CV Example
- Learn from stellar teaching assistant CV examples
- Student Counsellor CV Example
- Guitar Teacher CV Example