British Sign Language Teacher CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA motivated and personable sales professional with a successful record of accomplishment in retail customer care and business-to-business transactions. Highly commercially aware and dedicated to customer service. Committed to win-win outcomes and building customer relationships, leading to repeat business and referrals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Currently seeking an interesting, mutually rewarding and exciting new challenge in a commercial environment with an opportunity to put my experience and business acumen to good use, ideally in a role that offers an opportunity for development and progression.
- BTEC Business StudiesLevel 3 certificate (North London College).
- Insightly CRM software - power-user course.
ExperienceJune 2012 to dateAssistant Manager, Fleet Sales and LeasingApex Vehicle Hire, North Circular Road (London N13)
- Car, van and larger commercial vehicle leasing.
- B2B sales through main dealer/manufacturer connections.
- Negotiating and agreeing contract rates and conditions.
- Prospectingachieved 40 percent sales turnover growth in three years.
- Goods inwards and outwards in busy motor parts and accessories business.
- Retail, wholesale and mail-order sales.
- Cash, credit card and account transactions for shop customers.
- Attended local motor industry promotional events and car exhibitions.
EducationSeven GCSEs, in the following subjects:
- English Language.
- Design and Technology.