Building your career as a consultant demands excellent competency and extensive knowledge of the field you’re working in. You also need to demonstrate your skills and highlight your experience to get the job you want. All this can be achieved with the help of LiveCareer’s free consultant CV sample, which will strike a chord with your prospective employer, who’ll be suitably impressed. You’re more likely to make it to the shortlist with the help of our professional tools.
Consultant CV Sample
/GeraldHopper/11 The Mews, Mytown, Anycounty, /07768 218 firstname.lastname@example.org
A thoroughly knowledgeable and professional consultant with extensive experience in the field. Suitably qualified and knows the products and services inside out to be able to represent the company in the best light and serve the needs of the customer. A member of the professional body for area of consultancy work. Is able to make individual client assessments and create personal reports, offering the client different options. Is a first class problem solver with a strong insight and can find solutions to difficult cases. Keeps up to date with changes in legislation that affect the products and services and also with technical developments in the field. A highly organised individual, with excellent presentation and communication skills and a gently assertive, yet friendly manner. Can relate to people on all levels. Has own car and clean driving licence for travelling to appointments.
- NVQ Level 4 in the relevant field.
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (or the relevant field), Bournemouth University 2001-2003.
Member of the professional body for area of consultancy e.g. Chartered Institute of Management Consultants.
A levels: English (A), Maths (B), Business Studies (B)
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the products and services in the field.
- Excellent communicator and a good listener.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Excellent ICT skills can work with all MS Office applications, databases and a range of other software.
- Thrives under a busy schedule and can effectively handle multiple priorities at once.
Consultant | The Financial Group | April 2008 | present
- Representing the company to deliver products and services to the customer that best fit the customer’s needs.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the field.
- Working within budgets to meet targets.
- Meeting ongoing CPD (continuing professional development) requirements.
Consultant | First for Finance | January 2004 – March 2008
- Consulting with customers and making assessments to offer options and give advice about the company’s products and services..
Available on request Use LiveCareer’s free consultant CV sample to take the strain out of the sometims difficult process of applying for jobs. This CV sample is just one of hundreds in our online database to help joseekers make a great impression on their prospective employers, so complete the easy steps to get started today.