Successful financial analyst CV examples
A financial analyst is one of the key members of any successful business, helping to guide decision making for growth. With our selection of financial analyst CV examples, you’ll learn how to highlight skills such as research, accounting, computer literacy, and communication - and get hired for your next role
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Financial analyst CV examples
our financial analyst CV should explore both your interpersonal and analytical skills. Here’s what stand out about this candidate’s CV:
- Highlighting qualifications: Industry-accredited studies like accounting are important, and this candidate has made sure to include the relevant information.
- Talking about transferable skills: Prior non-financial roles helped this candidate to develop broader transferable skills like teamwork, which have been showcased.
- Keeping it concise: Financial roles are about the numbers, not pages of technical jargon. This candidate has kept their CV short, focusing on their most relevant professional experience.
- Making achievements impactful: By using action verbs and numbers, this candidate shines a clear light on their achievements, like “increased revenue in Q1 by 30%”.
- An error-free document: Attention to detail really matters for financial analysts, and this candidate shows they notice all the little things with a CV that’s been properly proof-read.