Investor Relations Officer CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn experienced business graduate with sound international experience and full professional proficiency in Spanish and French. Effective communicator with proven strategic business analysis skills and a strong understanding of international business practices, together with experience in gathering market intelligence using solid language and quantitative research skills. Currently looking for a business development position in a company with global exposure.
Core QualificationsMSc International Business & Management, Any University, 2009BSc International Business and Modern Languages (Spanish and French), Any University, 2008CLB (Certificate in Languages for Business) Level 2 Spanish, Chartered Institute of Linguists, 2010DFP Affaires C1 (French for Business Diploma), Institut Français, 2012
Language ProficiencyEnglish: Native proficiencyFrench: Full professional proficiencySpanish: Full professional proficiency
ExperienceInvestor Relations Officer, Any Company, Any City, 2013-Present
- Gathered and analysed financial data pertaining to the company's performance in French and Spanish-speaking markets
- Assisted Investor Relations Director in the development of the firm's communications strategy
- Liaised with legal, financial and compliance teams before, during and after the client acquisition process
- Identified and researched business and cross-selling opportunities in Spanish-speaking markets
- Developed and presented business proposals for both existing and prospective clients
- Participated in the re-design of the company's client relationship management database
- Researched potential partnerships between parent company and clients in France
- Translated marketing materials from English into French
- Acted as first point of contact for potential clients based in France