Foreign Exchange Trader CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am proud to be able to offer a number of skills in regards to the world of Forex trading.I have developed a keen eye for currency movements and a discrete appreciation for these liquid markets.I am likewise adaptable to numerous situations; regardless of market conditions.I am also a team player.I enjoy working within a supportive environment and I have been hoping to encounter a firm which encourages me to grow.My in-depth knowledge of the FX markets is perhaps only superseded by a willingness to grow and to learn novel skills.Ultimately, I am searching for a firm that provides me with the ability to contribute to their overall success and my personal advancement.
- Registered with the FCA as a Small Payments Institution (SPI).
- Graduate of Accounting and Management Studies, University of Warwick, 2000-2003.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipFPS, CII).
- Certificate for Financial Advisers (CeFA)
ExperienceJunior Client Adviser (2004-2005)
- Responsible for communicating with new clients as well as addressing the needs of existing customers.
- Handled many aspects of public relations.
- Examined portfolios and made appropriate recommendations.
- Supervised more than 500 accounts during my tenure.
- Led a team of five trainees.
- Recommended Forex opportunities to high-end clients.
- Primarily dealing with minimum portfolio sizes of £50,000 pounds.
- Involved in all aspects of Forex trading.
- Premium adviser to private institutions.
- Responsible for corporate image and branding.
- University of Warwick 2000-2003, Accounting and Management Studies.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2004-2008, Accounting, Organisations and Institutions, MSc.
ReferencesFurther references are available upon request.This FX trader CV sample is an excellent template to employ for those who are looking to present themselves in an effective and yet concise manner.Please keep in mind that there are hundreds of other sample available.Do not hesitate to brose this selection in more detail to further appreciate what we have to offer.
Related CVs Finance CV Examples
- Balance the books with our accounts assistant CV example
- CFO CV examples
- Count on our finance manager CV example to get the gig
- Credit Controller CV Example
- Credit Manager CV Examples And Tips
- Credit Risk Analyst CV Example
- Finance Assistant CV Example
- Finance Consultant CV Example
- Finance Director CV Example And Tips
- Financial advisor CV examples
- Financial controller CV example
- Investor Relations Officer CV Example
- Know Your Customer Analyst CV Example
- Mortgage advisor CV examples
- Risk manager CV examples
- Tax Assistant CV Example
- Trader CV Example
- View our #1 financial analyst CV example