Foreign Exchange Trader CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am proud to be able to offer a number of skills in regards to the world of Forex trading.I have developed a keen eye for currency movements and a discrete appreciation for these liquid markets.I am likewise adaptable to numerous situations; regardless of market conditions.I am also a team player.I enjoy working within a supportive environment and I have been hoping to encounter a firm which encourages me to grow.My in-depth knowledge of the FX markets is perhaps only superseded by a willingness to grow and to learn novel skills.Ultimately, I am searching for a firm that provides me with the ability to contribute to their overall success and my personal advancement.
- Registered with the FCA as a Small Payments Institution (SPI).
- Graduate of Accounting and Management Studies, University of Warwick, 2000-2003.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (DipFPS, CII).
- Certificate for Financial Advisers (CeFA)
ExperienceJunior Client Adviser (2004-2005)
- Responsible for communicating with new clients as well as addressing the needs of existing customers.
- Handled many aspects of public relations.
- Examined portfolios and made appropriate recommendations.
- Supervised more than 500 accounts during my tenure.
- Led a team of five trainees.
- Recommended Forex opportunities to high-end clients.
- Primarily dealing with minimum portfolio sizes of £50,000 pounds.
- Involved in all aspects of Forex trading.
- Premium adviser to private institutions.
- Responsible for corporate image and branding.
- University of Warwick 2000-2003, Accounting and Management Studies.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2004-2008, Accounting, Organisations and Institutions, MSc.