Tax Assistant CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryProficient and keen tax assistant with long record of experience, seeking new position to develop professionally. Skilled with all aspects of taxes, from calculating tax to understanding regulations and legal framework. Able to communicate well with customers and provide detailed reports. Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Happy to handle complex financial and tax calculations. Ideally looking for a position with leadership potential.
- Chartered Tax Advisor qualification.
- Applied Computing Diploma.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Skilled tax assistant with a track record of successful work.
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations for business and individual tax.
- Good people skills and ability to deliver data in an understandable way.
ExperienceTax Assistant at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Tax Assistant at Anybiz
- Advised clients on tax planning and budgeting.
- Compiled in house documents for adhering to tax regulations.
- Performed daily tax and banking duties such as accounts and deposits.
- Prepared and delivered companywide quarterly reports.
- Acted as liaison between tax department and upper management.
- Assisted company tax department with tax calculations.
- Performed various administrative duties and day to day office tasks.