CV With Publications
A CV with publications must be written well, with the right information in a clear format. This will show your academic achievements, publications and skills, and aims to get you the job you really want. Using this CV Sample With Publications will assist you in producing a document that recruitment managers will like. This means they're likely to invite you to attend the interviews, paving your way to actually getting the job.
1, Teebury Street, Kensington, London N4 2SJ /077971 425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryA committed researcher who is experienced in leading research and writing academic papers as part of a team of clinicians and scientists. Possesses excellent communication skills and presents results in a clear format, from where action can be taken by other academics, professionals and regulatory bodies. Adept in working in partnership with diverse organisations, demonstrating initiative, flexibility and a high attention to detail. Currently looking for a new research post within a thriving academic setting.
- Excellent communicator.
- Superb presentation skills when presenting results of research and publications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest research techniques.
- Able to relate to people on all levels, including students, academics and business partners.
- Dedicated lecturer, committed to sharing research and publications with fellow academics.
Professional membershipsMember of the UK Science Council.Member of the Association of Lecturers.
Publications2010Paving the way to a new scientific biomarker, Smith, S, The Science Chronicals, Edition 271.
ExperienceApril 2011PresentResearch Fellow, The Scientific Society, London.
- Scientific research associate working for The Scientific Society to further their professional research work in medical science.
- Undertaking specific scientific project work.
- Working in a team of 12 researchers.
- Writing papers on specific projects and making presentations to internal and external customers.
- Tutoring and mentoring university students to degree and PhD level.
- Researching, writing and publishing specific scientific papers.
- Collaborating with research departments in other worldwide universities.