ESL teacher CV Sample
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful resume and save you time.
Professional SummaryA qualified ESL teacher with experience and progression from assistant to teaching posts in a medium-sized private language school abroad. Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to helping students make progress.
Core QualificationsCELTA certificate - Liverpool International Language Academy (Cambridge ESOL centre 00201), North John Street, Liverpool.
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) webinars | Cambridge English Teacher membership.
- Two years teaching experience with students of various age groups.
- Languages - English (native speaker), Spanish (intermediate - CEFR level B1), French (GCSE) and elementary German.
- Organised, reliable and professional.
- Able to work as a member of a small team, or on own initiative.
ExperienceEnglish language tutor | 123 English, Plaza de la Generalitat, Valencia, Spain | September 2014 to date
- Teaching general English to individuals and small groups of up to six students.
- Maintaining classroom and student records in accordance with school policy.
- Lesson planning and designing short courses.
- Assisting in general office and answering telephone on rota basis.
- Working with experienced teachers with lesson preparation and delivery.
- Teaching activities with children's groups including songs and counting.
- Helping to prepare materials; general teacher support as directed.