ESL teacher CV Sample
Professional SummaryA qualified ESL teacher with experience and progression from assistant to teaching posts in a medium-sized private language school abroad. Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to helping students make progress.
Core QualificationsCELTA certificate - Liverpool International Language Academy (Cambridge ESOL centre 00201), North John Street, Liverpool.
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) webinars | Cambridge English Teacher membership.
- Two years teaching experience with students of various age groups.
- Languages - English (native speaker), Spanish (intermediate - CEFR level B1), French (GCSE) and elementary German.
- Organised, reliable and professional.
- Able to work as a member of a small team, or on own initiative.
ExperienceEnglish language tutor | 123 English, Plaza de la Generalitat, Valencia, Spain | September 2014 to date
- Teaching general English to individuals and small groups of up to six students.
- Maintaining classroom and student records in accordance with school policy.
- Lesson planning and designing short courses.
- Assisting in general office and answering telephone on rota basis.
- Working with experienced teachers with lesson preparation and delivery.
- Teaching activities with children's groups including songs and counting.
- Helping to prepare materials; general teacher support as directed.