Construction Site Supervisor CV Sample
Professional SummaryThis potential entrant has been actively involved within the construction industry for over a decade and the previous three years have been spent in various supervisory positions.I am well aware of the relevant legislation and as seen below, I possess all of the necessary certifications from accredited organisations.My ultimate desire is to work with a company that exhibits an air of professionalism and that will provide me with ample room for upward mobility.I am pleased to function well within a team environment and I boast excellent customer engagement skills.Of course, safety and compliance issues are likewise included within my list of talents.
- City & Guilds: Construction Operations: General Construction Level 2 (6709).
- City & Guilds: Construction Level 3 (6314).
- CSCS: Construction Health and Safety Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- CSCS: Construction Project Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Three years of managerial experience.
- University-level engineering degree.
Experience2012-Present: Site Foreman (London).Duties Include:
- Supervising a team of skilled tradespeople.
- Site clean-up and safety.
- Monitoring the safe operation of all machinery.
- Addressing the needs of the client.
- Adhering to all relevant HSE codes.
- Meeting challenging deadlines.
- Training entry-level workers and labourers.
- Site maintenance and clean-up.
- Framing, basic carpentry, rough electrical wiring and trenching.
- Attending ongoing training courses.
- University of Edinburgh 2002-2005: Mechanical Engineering with Management.MEng (Hons.)