Fabricator Welder CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryWith plenty of experience working for fabrication companies, I am a suitably qualified fabrication welder with a great deal knowledge of safety systems and operating welding equipment in workshops and manufacturing facilities. I am well-versed in welding to schematics and plans, including interpreting many architectural drawings. I am also experienced with making inspections and test cuts of finished products. Able to work on my own or as part of a team, I can also operate semi-automatic spot-welding equipment. I am knowledgeable with oxyacetylene and tungsten insert gas welding equipment.
Core Qualifications(NVQ) Diploma in Fabrication and Welding Engineering , Level 2Any FE College 2004 to 2006
- Level 1 Award in Introductory Welding Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Welding Skills
- SEMTA registered
- Driving license
Academic QualificationsAS levels: Technology (B) Physics (C)GCSEs in English, Maths, Science, Technology and Geography
- Able to lay out materials to be cut or joined in the best order for efficient working, even in tight working spaces.
- Experienced with selecting the most suitable welding method for the job's particular requirements.
- Great hand-to-eye coordination and the ability to work accurately under time constraints.
Work ExperienceFabricator Welder | Great Yarmouth - June 2013 - Present
- Responsible for planning and expediting all welding fabrication jobs in a small company of four employees.
- Gained experience ensuring all welding practices were conducted according to the latest Health & Safety regulations.
- Liaised with customers directly post-sale to ensure fabricated gates and railings were fitted properly.
- Gained experience with spot welds and working with manual metal arc equipment.
- Planned future works with the senior welder to ensure all jobs were delivered on time.
- Undertook training in first aid and emergency evacuation procedures.