Site Supervisor CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis potential entrant has been actively involved within the construction industry for over a decade and the previous three years have been spent in various supervisory positions.I am well aware of the relevant legislation and as seen below, I possess all of the necessary certifications from accredited organisations.My ultimate desire is to work with a company that exhibits an air of professionalism and that will provide me with ample room for upward mobility.I am pleased to function well within a team environment and I boast excellent customer engagement skills.Of course, safety and compliance issues are likewise included within my list of talents.
- City & Guilds: Construction Operations: General Construction Level 2 (6709).
- City & Guilds: Construction Level 3 (6314).
- CSCS: Construction Health and Safety Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- CSCS: Construction Project Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Three years of managerial experience.
- University-level engineering degree.
Experience2012-Present: Site Foreman (London).Duties Include:
- Supervising a team of skilled tradespeople.
- Site clean-up and safety.
- Monitoring the safe operation of all machinery.
- Addressing the needs of the client.
- Adhering to all relevant HSE codes.
- Meeting challenging deadlines.
- Training entry-level workers and labourers.
- Site maintenance and clean-up.
- Framing, basic carpentry, rough electrical wiring and trenching.
- Attending ongoing training courses.
- University of Edinburgh 2002-2005: Mechanical Engineering with Management.MEng (Hons.)