- Our customers have been hired by: *
A construction site supervisor must take on many responsibilities during the average workday.Safety, rules, regulations and basic managerial skills are only a handful of the duties which are absolutely essential.It should therefore be apparent that only the most qualified of individuals are chosen for such a profession.Part of this selection process will naturally involve a well-written CV.Unfortunately, you many not be familiar with such a format or you could have questions in regards to which areas need to be highlighted.The construction site supervisor CV sample found below should be used as a template when creating your curriculum before the interview process.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Construction Site Supervisor CV Sample/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
This potential entrant has been actively involved within the construction industry for over a decade and the previous three years have been spent in various supervisory positions.I am well aware of the relevant legislation and as seen below, I possess all of the necessary certifications from accredited organisations.My ultimate desire is to work with a company that exhibits an air of professionalism and that will provide me with ample room for upward mobility.I am pleased to function well within a team environment and I boast excellent customer engagement skills.Of course, safety and compliance issues are likewise included within my list of talents.
- City & Guilds: Construction Operations: General Construction Level 2 (6709).
- City & Guilds: Construction Level 3 (6314).
- CSCS: Construction Health and Safety Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- CSCS: Construction Project Manager, Managerial and Professional (MAP).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Three years of managerial experience.
- University-level engineering degree.
2012-Present: Site Foreman (London).Duties Include:
- Supervising a team of skilled tradespeople.
- Site clean-up and safety.
- Monitoring the safe operation of all machinery.
- Addressing the needs of the client.
2010-2012: Site Manager (London).Responsibilities involved:
- Adhering to all relevant HSE codes.
- Meeting challenging deadlines.
- Training entry-level workers and labourers.
2006-2010: General Labourer (London).Roles comprised:
- Site maintenance and clean-up.
- Framing, basic carpentry, rough electrical wiring and trenching.
- Attending ongoing training courses.
- University of Edinburgh 2002-2005: Mechanical Engineering with Management.MEng (Hons.)
Any further references or accreditations will be presented upon request.This construction site supervisor CV sample should be referred to if you have any questions in regards to formatting or the prominent skills to include.Please note that this is only one example of the many other CV templates that we offer.There are additionally numerous tools and tips to be found throughout this website.
Related CVs Construction CV Examples
- Fabricator Welder CV Example
- Promote success with our project manager CV example
- Build an outstanding application with our construction worker CV example
- Ground Worker CV Example
- Scaffold Builder CV Example
- Nail your application with our perfect builder CV example
- Build your career with our construction manager CV examples