- Our customers have been hired by: *
Working as a scaffold builder is a highly skilled job where you have to show you meet stringent mandatory training requirements to do the job legally and proficiently. LiveCareer’s scaffold builder CV sample helps you get your credentials into the right format to produce a professional CV. This will impress your prospective employer no end and is likely to result in an invitation to attend the interviews, hopefully followed by getting the job!
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Scaffold Builder CV Sample/VinceClark/ 26 The Boulevard, Yourtown, Yourcounty, Postcode /01243 623 456/ email@example.com
A CISRS-certified advanced scaffold builder with extensive experience in erecting, dismantling and inspecting scaffold in many different environments, including in challenging conditions. Can work on a wide range of projects from new construction to renovations on commercial and domestic properties. Has undergone extensive health and safety training, including risk assessment training, so is fully aware of the safety aspects of working with scaffold and on a construction project or construction site. Competent in following plans, diagrams and understanding risk assessments and safe systems of work. Excellent team worker and effective communicator, ever mindful of co-operation between groups of sub-contractors on large constructions projects and mindful of the impact that scaffold work has on members of the public in specific locations. Always works to maintain a tidy and well-organised work environment. Has a flexible approach to work, able to work shifts and out of hours e.g. for emergency jobs.
- NVQ Level 3 in Access and Rigging Operations.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations – General Construction.
- Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) Advanced Scaffolding Card Holder.
GCSEs: English (B), Maths (B), General Studies (B)
- Advanced, certified scaffold builder.
- Health and safety qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Always works safely and efficiently under pressure.
- Always willing to learn new construction skills.
Scaffold Builder, JMB Construction | May 2012 | present
- Part of a team erecting scaffolding on construction sites as well as for domestic and commercial premises.
- Ensuring scaffold met legislative standards.
- Working safely in busy environments involving fellow workers, sub-contractors and members of the public.
Scaffold Builder | The Building Group, September 2006 | April 2012
- Building scaffold for large construction projects.
- Team working on busy sites where health and safety and communication were paramount.
Available on request
The scaffold builder CV sample is one of many excellent free online resume samples LiveCareer has for you choose from to help you write a professional CV. You can make a start today to impress your prospective employer with an accurate and personalised curriculum vitae so check out this scaffold builder CV sample and start working on yours today.
Related CVs Construction CV Examples
- Fabricator Welder CV Example
- Promote success with our project manager CV example
- Build an outstanding application with our construction worker CV example
- Site Supervisor CV Example
- Ground Worker CV Example
- Nail your application with our perfect builder CV example
- Build your career with our construction manager CV examples