- Our customers have been hired by: *
Ground working is a skilled area that needs someone with the right knowledge and experience for the job and the best way to show this is through a professional CV. If you use our free online ground worker CV sample, you can demonstrate that you have the right attributes for the job you’re targeting. The sample’s in an easy-to-use format, using the right language to get your CV and application noticed by those in charge of recruitment, paving the way to your success.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Ground Worker CV Sample/StevenHowe/68 Roadside Way, Hightown, Anycounty, E40 7TY/07768 634 559/ firstname.lastname@example.org
A physically fit, committed and hardworking ground worker with professional qualifications and several years’ experience in ground work. Has a CSCS card and a range of specific skills for the job, such as the use of manual and mechanical equipment, tools and machinery. Highly competent in a wide range of ground working techniques, such as sewage clearance, trench and foundation digging, concreting, ground levelling and kerb and flagstone laying. A good problem solver for difficult tasks, always working within strict health and safety guidelines. Has undertaken a range of specific training in the use of equipment and machinery for the job, as well as extensive health and safety training. A valuable team member, able to take instructions and work according to schedules, plans and timescales. Pays close attention to risk assessments. Able to work well with other contractors or on own with minimal supervision. Now looking to develop an ongoing career in the construction industry.
- NVQ level 2 in Construction
- NVQ level 2 in Plant Operations
GCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- Familiar with The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and other relevant health and safety legislation.
- Trained in manual handling and the use of specific hand and power tools as well as a range of ground working equipment and machinery.
- Keen to learn new skills and take on new training opportunities.
Ground Worker | ABC Construction, July 2007 – present
- Part of the ground working and construction team, undertaking a variety of ground work on large construction sites to prepare sites for forthcoming building work.
- Attending regular updates to training as well as toolbox talks.
Ground Worker | Sub-contractors Ltd |February 2000 – July 2007
- Full range of ground working duties and labouring including operating equipment and machinery.
Available on requestUsing the Ground Worker CV sample is free and easy on our site. In addition, you can choose any other CV in our resource library to create a professional resume. This approach will save you time and effort, so don’t hesitate to use the CV builder today to help you succeed in the jobs market.
Related CVs Construction CV Examples
- Fabricator Welder CV Example
- Promote success with our project manager CV example
- Build an outstanding application with our construction worker CV example
- Site Supervisor CV Example
- Scaffold Builder CV Example
- Nail your application with our perfect builder CV example
- Build your career with our construction manager CV examples