Scaffold Builder CV Sample
Professional SummaryA CISRS-certified advanced scaffold builder with extensive experience in erecting, dismantling and inspecting scaffold in many different environments, including in challenging conditions. Can work on a wide range of projects from new construction to renovations on commercial and domestic properties. Has undergone extensive health and safety training, including risk assessment training, so is fully aware of the safety aspects of working with scaffold and on a construction project or construction site. Competent in following plans, diagrams and understanding risk assessments and safe systems of work. Excellent team worker and effective communicator, ever mindful of co-operation between groups of sub-contractors on large constructions projects and mindful of the impact that scaffold work has on members of the public in specific locations. Always works to maintain a tidy and well-organised work environment. Has a flexible approach to work, able to work shifts and out of hours e.g. for emergency jobs.
- NVQ Level 3 in Access and Rigging Operations.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations - General Construction.
- Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) Advanced Scaffolding Card Holder.
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (B), Maths (B), General Studies (B)
- Advanced, certified scaffold builder.
- Health and safety qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Always works safely and efficiently under pressure.
- Always willing to learn new construction skills.
ExperienceScaffold Builder, JMB Construction | May 2012 | present
- Part of a team erecting scaffolding on construction sites as well as for domestic and commercial premises.
- Ensuring scaffold met legislative standards.
- Working safely in busy environments involving fellow workers, sub-contractors and members of the public.
- Building scaffold for large construction projects.
- Team working on busy sites where health and safety and communication were paramount.