Real Estate Assessor CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryExperienced assessor with a proven track record in home buying, assessing and maintenance. Strong understanding of the housing market, both as a seller and buyer and in terms of assessment. Skilled in home inspection and structural assessment. Highly numerate and able to process and analyse statistical information quickly and accurately. Able to spot potential risks early on and create detailed reports on properties and the market. Seeking a new role with new challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Completed Assessor training course.
- Certificate in computer technology.
- Experience of home selling.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Great people skills and friendly personality.
- Quick mental arithmetic.
- Eye for potential risks in properties.
ExperienceAssessor at Anybiz
February 2013 - Present March 2012 | December 2012
Trainee Assessor at Anybiz
- Assessed properties for major banking chains in the local area.
- Managed customer payments and income database.
- Trained team with up-to-date council regulations.
- Performing property assessments for new financing.
- Worked with assessors in closing major property deals.
- Calculating risk assessments.
- Building assessment profiles for properties.