Nursing CV Sample
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful resume and save you time.
Professional SummaryI am an experienced ward nurse who has all off the necessary qualifications and knowledge to work in the NHS or private health care facilities. I have gained experience with all of the common procedures required by today's nursing staff, including moving and handling training, drug administration and paediatric care. I am a person-focussed individual who takes great care with record keeping and with patient communication. I have a great passion for delivering the highest standards of care and I believe that high-quality nursing can lead to improved patient recovery in all hospital and community settings.
Core QualificationsDual Field Degree in Nursing (Adult and Child) from the University of Example (2006 - 2009)
- V200 | Nurse independent prescriber.
- SPC | Specialist practitioner in children's nursing.
- RCN registered.
- UK driving license
Academic QualificationsLevel 2 BTEC diploma in Health and Social Care | Example College (2005 - 2006)GCSEs in Maths (B) Biology (B) Chemistry (C) English (C) French (C) History (D) and Geography (D)
- I am a great organiser and keep well-presented records of work undertaken.
- I am a listener and have the ability to connect meaningfully with patients in a friendly manner.
- I have great skills dealing with the specific needs of children, particularly pre-school age youngsters.
Work ExperienceNurse | Nottingham - 2012 to present
- Responsible for ward drug administration and monitoring intake.
- Coordinating care with registrars and consultants on a daily basis.
- Developing improved child care procedures and maintaining patient medical histories with LPNs.
- Gained experience with maintaining a hygienic working environment in compliance with the relevant healthcare procedures.
- Responsible for offering guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention to patients.
- Gained skills with diagnosis and analysis of patient symptoms.