Nursing CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am an experienced ward nurse who has all off the necessary qualifications and knowledge to work in the NHS or private health care facilities. I have gained experience with all of the common procedures required by today's nursing staff, including moving and handling training, drug administration and paediatric care. I am a person-focussed individual who takes great care with record keeping and with patient communication. I have a great passion for delivering the highest standards of care and I believe that high-quality nursing can lead to improved patient recovery in all hospital and community settings.
Core QualificationsDual Field Degree in Nursing (Adult and Child) from the University of Example (2006 - 2009)
- V200 | Nurse independent prescriber.
- SPC | Specialist practitioner in children's nursing.
- RCN registered.
- UK driving license
Academic QualificationsLevel 2 BTEC diploma in Health and Social Care | Example College (2005 - 2006)GCSEs in Maths (B) Biology (B) Chemistry (C) English (C) French (C) History (D) and Geography (D)
- I am a great organiser and keep well-presented records of work undertaken.
- I am a listener and have the ability to connect meaningfully with patients in a friendly manner.
- I have great skills dealing with the specific needs of children, particularly pre-school age youngsters.
Work ExperienceNurse | Nottingham - 2012 to present
- Responsible for ward drug administration and monitoring intake.
- Coordinating care with registrars and consultants on a daily basis.
- Developing improved child care procedures and maintaining patient medical histories with LPNs.
- Gained experience with maintaining a hygienic working environment in compliance with the relevant healthcare procedures.
- Responsible for offering guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention to patients.
- Gained skills with diagnosis and analysis of patient symptoms.