Nursing CV Sample
The first stage with landing a role as a nurse is to put together a CV that presents your skills and experience in the best manner possible. By adapting our free nursing CV sample to your own work and training history, you will be able to achieve great results. Furthermore, you will present yourself in a suitable format, so that your CV becomes simple to understand by senior staff. It will also help you to ensure that you have included the right sort of information that employers are looking for.
Nursing CV Sample/Chris Jennings/22 Example Lane, Example City/07893 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryI am an experienced ward nurse who has all off the necessary qualifications and knowledge to work in the NHS or private health care facilities. I have gained experience with all of the common procedures required by today's nursing staff, including moving and handling training, drug administration and paediatric care. I am a person-focussed individual who takes great care with record keeping and with patient communication. I have a great passion for delivering the highest standards of care and I believe that high-quality nursing can lead to improved patient recovery in all hospital and community settings.
Core QualificationsDual Field Degree in Nursing (Adult and Child) from the University of Example (2006 - 2009)
- V200 | Nurse independent prescriber.
- SPC | Specialist practitioner in children's nursing.
- RCN registered.
- UK driving license
Academic QualificationsLevel 2 BTEC diploma in Health and Social Care | Example College (2005 - 2006)GCSEs in Maths (B) Biology (B) Chemistry (C) English (C) French (C) History (D) and Geography (D)
- I am a great organiser and keep well-presented records of work undertaken.
- I am a listener and have the ability to connect meaningfully with patients in a friendly manner.
- I have great skills dealing with the specific needs of children, particularly pre-school age youngsters.
Work ExperienceNurse | Nottingham - 2012 to present
- Responsible for ward drug administration and monitoring intake.
- Coordinating care with registrars and consultants on a daily basis.
- Developing improved child care procedures and maintaining patient medical histories with LPNs.
- Gained experience with maintaining a hygienic working environment in compliance with the relevant healthcare procedures.
- Responsible for offering guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention to patients.
- Gained skills with diagnosis and analysis of patient symptoms.