Registered Nurse CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn enthusiastic, hard-working professional nurse, who is a UK citizen but has lived and worked in Australia for the past six years. Is extremely competent, having gathered a large amount of nursing experience from both the UK and Australia. Excels at delivering high quality nursing with a strong customer focus. Delivers clinically effective patient care in any healthcare setting. Key competencies include being able to continually assess patients' needs and wishes, working well under pressure and the ability to respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations. Now looking for a new nursing position to continue living as an expat in Australia.
- Qualified and competent in many different areas of nursing.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical working practices and risk management techniques.
- Ability to observe good hygiene and infection control.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit to perform a variety of nursing tasks.
ExperienceApril 2010PresentRegistered Nurse, Sydney General Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Attending to patients who are suffering from acute and chronic illnesses.
- Administering medications and giving injections to inpatients and outpatients.
- Caring for patients with dignity and respect, paying attention to individual needs.
- Managing own workload and prioritising accordingly.
- Meeting high clinical standards in daily nursing practices.
- Nursing in community and outreach settings.
- Informing and supporting patients and relatives through different stages of treatment.