- Our customers have been hired by: *
When you want to write a CV for expats, you need a comprehensive document that’s written well and targets the position you want to get. A great CV should reflect your best attributes as well as your status as an expat. The CV Example for Expats is a helpful document that will assist you with what to write and the format to use. When the recruiting manager sees a CV like the CV Example for Expats, he/she will be impressed and is more likely to shortlist you for interview.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
1, O’Connell Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia /07772 695 email@example.com
An enthusiastic, hard-working professional nurse, who is a UK citizen but has lived and worked in Australia for the past six years. Is extremely competent, having gathered a large amount of nursing experience from both the UK and Australia. Excels at delivering high quality nursing with a strong customer focus. Delivers clinically effective patient care in any healthcare setting. Key competencies include being able to continually assess patients’ needs and wishes, working well under pressure and the ability to respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations. Now looking for a new nursing position to continue living as an expat in Australia.
- Qualified and competent in many different areas of nursing.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical working practices and risk management techniques.
- Ability to observe good hygiene and infection control.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit to perform a variety of nursing tasks.
April 2010PresentRegistered Nurse, Sydney General Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Attending to patients who are suffering from acute and chronic illnesses.
- Administering medications and giving injections to inpatients and outpatients.
- Caring for patients with dignity and respect, paying attention to individual needs.
- Managing own workload and prioritising accordingly.
April 2000January 2007Nurse, Royal London Hospital, London, UK.
- Meeting high clinical standards in daily nursing practices.
- Nursing in community and outreach settings.
- Informing and supporting patients and relatives through different stages of treatment.
20012004University of ManchesterBNurs (Adult Nursing).
The CV Example for Expats is part of a comprehensive collection of online CVs, which are free for you to use to help you write your own CV. You will greatly benefit from using the tools and CV builder on this site for further help and guidance.