Best CV Sample
Professional SummaryThe fashion industry has interested me since I was very young.I have pursued a career in this field over the past seven years and I intend to continue down this path for the rest of my professional life.I am particularly interested in fashion sales, as I feel that this is the best way that I can express my talent for interpersonal communications.I am searching for a respectable firm that will enable me to utilise my expertise while promoting their bespoke products to the general public.I offer a great deal of hands-on experience, alongside nationally recognised certifications within the industry itself.Thank you for your time; I eagerly await further conversation.
Core QualificationsSome of the talents and qualifications that I possess are:
- Member of the United Kingdom Fashion and Textile Association (UKFT).
- Member of the Fashion Association of Britain (FAB).
- City and Guilds: Design and Crafts (7716) Level 4.
- City and Guilds: Fashion Design (7610) Level 3.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Experience2013-2016: Lead Fashion Retailer.Some key duties include:
- Creating bespoke public relations campaigns.
- Business-to-business marketing.
- Consulting with design experts when creating unique ensembles.
- Purchasing products and fabrics in bulk for retail distribution.
- Regularly contributing columns to fashion-based magazines.
- Corporate promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Handling basic customer service enquiries.
- Front desk operations (within a London retail centre).
- Travelling between cities to distribute products to outlets.