A private housekeeper’s role is one that demands high levels of trust, attention to detail and reliability. To secure the job you need a CV that shows you have what it takes to meet the challenge. If you use our online private housekeeper CV sample to write your resume, you’ll have a professional and well-formatted result to accompany your job application. When your prospective employer reviews your CV, they’ll be impressed with the quality of your application, giving you the best chances of getting to the interview stage.
Private Housekeeper CV Sample
/JaneDale/3 High Road, Newtown, Countyname, postcode/0773 664 550/ email@example.com
Trustworthy, friendly and highly reliable housekeeper with considerable experience in running a large household, carrying out cleaning, laundry and cooking duties, as well as other ad hoc domestic tasks. Extensive knowledge of operating household cleaning equipment and electrical appliances. Works safely, prioritising safe storage of equipment and chemicals used in cleaning. Pays extreme attention to every detail, ensuring high standards of presentation and cleanliness at all times. Competent in compiling lists for shopping and ordering household products, overseeing delivery of these. Can liaise with tradesmen to resolve household maintenance issues. A good cook with a thorough knowledge of food hygiene. Also able to cater for small dinner parties, celebrations and gatherings. A physically fit and hardworking person who enjoys a challenge. Good with pets and children. Happy to work flexibly to fit in the employer’s personal timetable. Happy to undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to starting work.
- NVQ Level 2 in Housekeeping
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking
GCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- An exceptional high level of attention to detail when it comes to domestic cleanliness and tidiness.
- Excellent cleaning and laundry skills.
- Competent cook for a variety of cuisines.
- Good with pets and children.
- Car owner with a clean driving licence.
- Excellent communicator, able to follow set schedules and routines, take instructions as well as work under own initiative.
Housekeeper | Highmore Lodge, July 2009 – present
- Sole charge of running a large household for a professional working family, including cleaning, laundry, cooking and some driving duties.
- Grooming, walking and looking after the family dogs.
- Liaising with handymen and contractors for work on the house.
Head of Domestic Services | Sunnyside Residential School, February 2002 – July 2009
- In charge housekeeping for a large residential school, ensuring the smooth operation of the domestic side of the business.
- Running a team of cleaning staff.
- Training staff in specific cleaning skills.
Available on request. Create your housekeeper CV from scratch using our free private housekeeper CV sample, which points you in the right direction for the wording and layout to use to make a strong impression. The private housekeeper CV sample belongs to our vast online resource of CVs that are ready to use for free, to help jobseekers steer a smooth course through the job application process. It makes perfect sense to start your job application here today using this great resource.