CV Example for Veterans
Professional SummaryI joined the army as an Officer Cadet at 18, entering the Royal Army Medical Corps. Following training at Sandhurst, I passed out as a Second Lieutenant and served in Afghanistan. I attained the rank of Captain in 2015 and returned to Sandhurst as a trainer. I am experienced in leading and coordinating a unit, communicating with the team and with other units and officers, and making decisions under pressure, as well as offering help and guidance to those under me. I am now seeking a civilian role in which I can continue to help others realise their full potential through training and advice.
- Army officer.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Human Resource Management.
- Core medical skills.
ExperienceOfficer, British Army: 2010 - 2016
- Leading and coordinating a team, often under stressful conditions.
- Looking after the team's personal and career development.
- Decision making.
- Communication skills.
- Nine GCSEs including English, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry.
- A level Mathematics (A), Biology (B) and Chemistry (B).
- Commissioning Course, Sandhurst./li>
- Army Medical Services Young Officers' Course, Sandhurst.