Research Fellow CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA committed researcher who is experienced in leading research and writing academic papers as part of a team of clinicians and scientists. Possesses excellent communication skills and presents results in a clear format, from where action can be taken by other academics, professionals and regulatory bodies. Adept in working in partnership with diverse organisations, demonstrating initiative, flexibility and a high attention to detail. Currently looking for a new research post within a thriving academic setting.
- Excellent communicator.
- Superb presentation skills when presenting results of research and publications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest research techniques.
- Able to relate to people on all levels, including students, academics and business partners.
- Dedicated lecturer, committed to sharing research and publications with fellow academics.
Professional membershipsMember of the UK Science Council.Member of the Association of Lecturers.
Publications2010Paving the way to a new scientific biomarker, Smith, S, The Science Chronicals, Edition 271.
ExperienceApril 2011PresentResearch Fellow, The Scientific Society, London.
- Scientific research associate working for The Scientific Society to further their professional research work in medical science.
- Undertaking specific scientific project work.
- Working in a team of 12 researchers.
- Writing papers on specific projects and making presentations to internal and external customers.
- Tutoring and mentoring university students to degree and PhD level.
- Researching, writing and publishing specific scientific papers.
- Collaborating with research departments in other worldwide universities.