Electrical Apprentice CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis candidate is extremely familiar with modern electrical practices throughout the United Kingdom.As I have always wanted to become a professional, my history and work experience will help to illustrate a willingness to become employed with a reputable company.However, I am also quite keen to involve myself with a firm that allows me to grow as an electrician.I desire to become part of a larger team and to contribute to a feeling of success into the future.Finally, I am happy to provide all of the most relevant certifications.
- Certified through the NICEIC Scheme.
- Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures).
- Experienced in both rough wiring and finish work.
- General electrical maintenance services.
- Servicing HVAC systems.
- Rewind repair and machine maintenance technician.
- An ability to work in confined spaces.
Experience2014-present: Apprentice electrician.Responsibilities include:
- Basic wiring.
- Rough wiring.
- Product and inventory control.
- Testing existing systems including (but not limited to) HVAC, and central heating
- Client relations.
- Travelling to various locations throughout London, Birmingham and Wales.
- Supervised inspections of new and existing heating systems (including "combi" boilers).
- Servicing HVAC equipment.
- Helping to qualify customers within the UK Green Deal
- Basic client relations and customer engagement.