Electrical Apprentice CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis candidate is extremely familiar with modern electrical practices throughout the United Kingdom.As I have always wanted to become a professional, my history and work experience will help to illustrate a willingness to become employed with a reputable company.However, I am also quite keen to involve myself with a firm that allows me to grow as an electrician.I desire to become part of a larger team and to contribute to a feeling of success into the future.Finally, I am happy to provide all of the most relevant certifications.
- Certified through the NICEIC Scheme.
- Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures).
- Experienced in both rough wiring and finish work.
- General electrical maintenance services.
- Servicing HVAC systems.
- Rewind repair and machine maintenance technician.
- An ability to work in confined spaces.
Experience2014-present: Apprentice electrician.Responsibilities include:
- Basic wiring.
- Rough wiring.
- Product and inventory control.
- Testing existing systems including (but not limited to) HVAC, and central heating
- Client relations.
- Travelling to various locations throughout London, Birmingham and Wales.
- Supervised inspections of new and existing heating systems (including "combi" boilers).
- Servicing HVAC equipment.
- Helping to qualify customers within the UK Green Deal
- Basic client relations and customer engagement.