CV Example With Maternity Leave
Professional SummaryA reliable and conscientious sales assistant who is seeking to return to the workplace after taking extended maternity leave for 18 months. Adept at multi-tasking, handling pressure and working as part of a sales team. Can encourage customers to make the right buying decision. Has an enthusiastic and inspirational selling style and can use considerable retail experience gained to problem solve and think on my feet. An exceptionally motivated individual who is comfortable in new environments and can push own limits to secure sales. Now looking for a new and challenging sales assistant role with a company where I can continue to develop my knowledge and skills.
- Strong numerical skills and can calculate costs manually with high accuracy.
- Skilled at promoting a brand through effective marketing.
- Experienced in working within a commission-driven sales team.
- Superb communication and customer-facing skills.
ExperienceJanuary 2015PresentMaternity Leave.
- Extended maternity leave to care for my second child during the first 18 months.
- Serving customers in a busy store.
- Providing advice to customers on the various brands and products.
- Maximising business profitability by offering upgrades, insurance and add-ons to customers.
- Dealing with refunds and returns according to company policy.
- Responsible for managing the tills on a daily basis.
- Operating the stock management system to process incoming and outgoing stock.
- Ensuring stocks items are kept at the required levels.