If you’re thinking of creating a CV for expats, you need to put together your own well-written and properly formatted CV to target the job you’re interested in, as well as reflecting your skills, qualifications and experience. Take a look at the CV Sample for Expats before you begin writing your own document and it will help you when it comes to knowing what information to include and the correct formatting to use. The CV Sample for Expats below is exactly the type of document that will get you noticed by a recruiting manager, hopefully securing you a place at the interview stage.
1, Calle Viol, Los Abrigos, Tenerife /07772 695 email@example.com
A British born and educated individual now permanently living as an expat in Tenerife, Spain. Has built a career as a dynamic and successful bar manager with 16 years of experience in running busy bars in the UK and abroad. Skilled in all aspects of bar management and has a proven track record in customer service. A natural, charismatic leader with the ability to motivate a team and secure repeat business. Can successfully run a variety of events. Adept at team-building and resolving conflict to ensure customer satisfaction. Always works with maximum efficiency and applies knowledge, skills and experience to run a successful outfit.
- Qualified in running a successful business
- Excellent communication skills
- First-rate organisational skills
- Extremely efficient and well-organised
- Thorough knowledge of the international alcohol licencing laws
April 2007 Present Bar Manager Los Roques, El Medano, Tenerife
- Improving customer loyalty by providing exceptional standards of service while managing the bar
- Responsible for the bar food and drink menu and changing these periodically
- Preparing and serving a variety of drinks and foods
- Coordinating special events and private functions
April 2004 January 2007 – Bar Manager, The Old Inn, Islington, London
- Ensuring the bar adheres to licencing regulations
- Dealing with customer queries and special requests
- Inventing bar incentives to promote sales
- Maintaining stock levels to ensure the smooth running of the bar
2002 – 2004 South London College NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration
The CV Sample for Expats is one of many excellent CVs in our collection that will help you put the right information into a professionally-formatted CV. When searching for jobs, you will benefit immensely from referring to the tools and CV builder on this site, which will help to write a successful CV.