CV Sample for Teenagers
Professional SummaryA motivated and committed individual with a proven track record of academic prowess and numerous extra-curricular activities. Ambitious and enthusiastic about entering the retail sector. Always friendly, courteous and presentable.
- Time Management and Reliability
- Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Customer Service
- Leadership and Team Building Skills
- Work Experience Kitchen Assistant in a local cafe for approximately one year. Duties currently include looking after customers, preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold dishes, operating the dishwasher, washing pots by hand, and cleaning.
- Extra Curricular Activities Successfully completed the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award and currently working on the Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award. The Bronze Award involved volunteering in a local charity shop for three months, planning and going on a ten-mile camping hike, and developing IT skills.
- Studied the martial art Tae Kwon Do for four years and am currently a black belt. Planning to compete at the 2017 Tae Kwon Do World Championships next year in Argentina.
- Currently studying for 9 GCSEs in the following subjects: English, Maths, French, Double Science, Geography, Computer Science, Food Technology, and RE at Anytown High School.
- Recently awarded an achievement certificate for progress in Maths.