Farm worker CV Sample
Making the most of your skills and experience is key to not only gaining an interview but also to standing out from the other interviewees once you're there. It's not just about having the right qualifications and work history - the real skill is knowing how to present them in a way that leaves a lasting and positive impression even before you enter the interview room. A farm worker CV sample that's known to work can help you organise and then present your qualifications and experience with clarity and authority. Our example shows you how!
Farm worker CV Sample/Jack McDonald/The Barns, Ruralhope/01234 55553444/ email@example.com
Professional SummaryAn experienced and suitably qualified stocksman who has knowledge of hill beef cattlein both Scotland and northern England. Have worked with Belted Galloway and Highland as well as other breeds including English Longhorn and Charolais. Currently work with rare breed cattle. A range of useful skills offered including calving (on hill as well as inside). Other relevant experience from working on small mixed farms includes milk parlour work, lambing, haylage and sileage making, and some arable experience. Tractor and trailer work. Computer literate. A committed and enthusiastic worker with a commitment to farming as a life-long career. Now looking to work for a larger estate or trust with opportunities to extend skills and progress career.
- Rare Cattle Management Basics, Rural Skills College 2011
- First Aid at Work 2010
- Cattle Handling Basic Skills Rural Skills College 2007
- Driving license
ExperienceSmall is Beautiful Rare Breeds Farm Trust Cumbria January 2010 - present: Farm worker
- Responsible for assisting in day-to-day management and handling of small herds of rare-breed cattle
- Assist stock manager in record keeping and other aspects of herd management
- Help organise open days for public
- Assisting in day to day management of medium sized mixed herd on successful farm in Scottish Borders
- Assisted in calving and lambing on hill
- Assisted in international AI programme from high quality beef bloodlines