Free CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved within the educational sector for more than five years.During this time, I have primarily focused upon teaching English as a foreign language.As I already possess a working knowledge of French and Italian, I feel that I am fully equipped to tackle whatever is required of me.Furthermore, I have instructed large classes alongside one-on-one language exchanges.I desire to become part of a forward-thinking firm that appreciates the need for fluent English speakers.I am also completely willing to teach translation for professional roles.I cordially thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting shortly.
- Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification.
- City and Guilds: Access Certificate in English Language Teaching (8575).
- City and Guilds: Spoken ESOL, Young Learners (8969) Entry Level 2.
- Fluent in French and Italian with a working knowledge of German.
- Full driving licence.
Experience2014-2016: English Teacher (Advanced Level).Responsibilities include:
- Managing classes of between 25 and 35 adults.
- Preparing students for English citizenship tests.
- Responsible for both written and verbal skills.
- Administering and grading all papers.
- Creating a curriculum each semester.
- Teaching students from six to 12 years of age.
- Meeting a variety of students twice each week for private sessions.
- Gauging the acumen of pupils through monthly examinations.
- Liaising with parents in terms of progress.
- Preparing students to travel abroad to English-speaking countries.