One-Page CV Example
Professional SummaryI have been involved within the engineering sector for no less than eight years. During this time, I have supplemented my university degree with several other recognised certifications. Furthermore, I am proud to offer a sense of hands-on experience which is absolutely necessary in this evolving field. I am striving to become involved with a firm that can provide me with a sense of professional satisfaction. I work quite well within a team, although I am equally capable of taking on challenging tasks alone when necessary. I thank you for giving me this opportunity and I look forward to correspondence in the near future.
Core QualificationsSome of the certifications that I possess include:
- Valid registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng).
- A member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- City and Guilds: Engineering (2850) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering (1712) Level 2.
Experience2014-present: Assistant Process Engineer (Food Industry). Duties include:
- Monitoring levels of quality control.
- Supervising automated processes.
- Designing logistical distribution techniques.
- Supervising groups of between 30 and 50 employees.
- The conceptualisation and production of precise electrical components.
- Meeting weekly production targets while adhering to safety regulations.
- Troubleshooting software and mechanical issues.
- Customer services (outbound and inbound calls).
- Business-to-business sales and relations.
- Stock and inventory control.
- Improving in-house production techniques.