Trainee CV Sample
Professional SummaryA budding, self-motivated trainee who is passionate about learning their trade and is quick and eager to progress to follow in the footsteps of the masters. Has a good formal grounding in the trade with good basic knowledge of the techniques used and the processes involved to succeed. Is good at following written and verbal instructions and can be trusted to work with minimal supervision. A good communicator with staff and customers alike, with a polite and friendly manner. Can support the team by performing many essential duties such as stock management, record keeping and dealing with enquiries. Has knowledge of health and safety in the workplace. Is resourceful with good problem solving skills. Wants to take the next step on the career ladder working with an exciting, up and coming business.
- BA (Hons) in the relevant area/trade.
- NVQ Level 2 in the relevant area/trade.
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Maths (B), Art (B)
- Excellent all-round basic knowledge in the area relevant to the trainee position.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- A first class written and verbal communicator.
- Eager to learn new skills and receive further training.
- Able to work under pressure, multitask and handle a heavy workload.
ExperienceTrainee | Home Fashion Stores | June 2008 | present
- Supporting the manager with sourcing and ordering a range of products.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Working as part of a tem to meet targets.
- Taking part in team meetings and activities, as well as participating in ongoing training.
- Developing existing skills and learning the trade on the job.
- Supporting senior managers and the team with a range of duties relevant to the position.