Warehouse Team Leader CV Sample
Professional SummaryKeen warehouse worker with team leading experience looking to find new opportunities. Experience in warehouse work from order picking to staff management. Good work history with proven target hitting and timeliness. Capable staff organiser with both an understanding of human resources and staff motivation. Always able to establish a good rapport with team members. Ideally seeking a position with more responsibility and opportunities for development.
- Fork lift truck driver licence.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Business management qualification.
- Experience with several goods retrieval systems.
- Skilled at boosting team morale and managing people.
- Hands on approach and on-the-job experience of all aspects of warehouse work.
ExperienceWarehouse Team Leader at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Warehouse Sub Manager at Anybiz
- Built new order collection system to maximise efficiency.
- Handled complete inventory control and tracking.
- Hands on approach to team training.
- Established motivational rewards and special activities.
- Achieved forklift truck driving licence.
- Strong team management and discipline systems.
- Proven record of goal setting and achievement.