Take the first steps to an exciting new career now. Using our free warehouse team leader CV sample, you have the ideal framework to shape your own application. With a bit of customising to meet your experiences and qualifications, you’re on a sure-fire route to employment success.
Warehouse Team Leader CV Sample
/Cara Hamilton/13 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen warehouse worker with team leading experience looking to find new opportunities. Experience in warehouse work from order picking to staff management. Good work history with proven target hitting and timeliness. Capable staff organiser with both an understanding of human resources and staff motivation. Always able to establish a good rapport with team members. Ideally seeking a position with more responsibility and opportunities for development.
- Fork lift truck driver licence.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Business management qualification.
- Experience with several goods retrieval systems.
- Skilled at boosting team morale and managing people.
- Hands on approach and on-the-job experience of all aspects of warehouse work.
Warehouse Team Leader at Anybiz
October 2012 – Present
- Built new order collection system to maximise efficiency.
- Handled complete inventory control and tracking.
- Hands on approach to team training.
- Established motivational rewards and special activities.
Warehouse Sub Manager at Anybiz
October 2010 | September 2012
- Achieved forklift truck driving licence.
- Strong team management and discipline systems.
- Proven record of goal setting and achievement.
Warehouse Order Picker at Anybiz
June 2006 | August 2010
- Accurately and quickly collecting customer orders.
- Skilled operation of warehouse equipment and filing system.
- Cleaning and maintenance duties on top of other work.
BS Business Management | Any College 2001 – 2006 A levels: Science (B) Maths (C) French (C) General Studies (C)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action