Test Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA qualified and motivated software testing professional with supervisory experience and a solid record of accomplishment in analysing business needs, developing efficient plans and successful completion of priority and urgent tasks including on large project rollouts. Currently looking to progress into a test management post.
- ISEB Intermediate Software Testing Certificate | TSC Ltd, London (2008).
- BCS Certificate in Commercial Awareness | Course Monsters, Manchester (2014).
- Appraisal Skills for the Appraiser (2015).
- Full driving license.
- Committed to best testing practices, yet commercially aware.
- Adept at designing flexible and efficient testing, from planning to reporting stages.
- Able to analyse specifications, scope and business requirements effectively, with a good understanding of risk analysis.
- Very good communication skills with customers and suppliers.
ExperienceTest Team leader | Eastern Energy plc, January 2013 to date.
- Supervision of a small team (six staff) and covering for manager during holidays/courses.
- Interviewing, coaching/mentoring and six-monthly staff appraisals.
- Checking specifications and the development of test plans.
- Delegation of project segments, also facilitating communication between developers and test personnel.
- Test design, supervision and validation - both manually and using HP Functional Testing scripting language.
- Attending regular progress meetings with service management and developers.
- Working with new staff members during on-the-job training.