Assistant Football Coach CV Sample
Professional SummaryAn experienced assistant football coach who is keen to undertake the responsibilities in assisting the training, development and management of a second division football team.
- Health and Safety (2016)
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Football (2007)
- Littletown Young Player of the Year (2001)
- 2010 to 2016 Assistant Football Coach Smalltown Football Club
- 2007 to 2010 Assistant Coach Littletown Under-Elevens Football Team
- 2004 - 2007 Graduated with 2:2 in Sports Science (BSc Hons)
- 2002 - 2004 Littletown Sixth Form College A Levels: Sports Science (B), Information Technology (C) and Photography (C)
- 1997 - 2002 Littletown High School GCSEs: 9 (A-C)
- Many years' experience playing and coaching football for teams of all ages and abilities.
- In-depth understanding of importance of diet and nutrition.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Always pay attention to detail; particularly when organising equipment and booking matches.
- Excellent 'people' skills; the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire players combined with the ability to stand in position of authority when necessary.