Jobseekers who are seeking a change in career direction will find this CV example with transferable skills ideal for emphasising their experience and abilities. Creating a well-written CV that is tailored to the new vacancy and includes transferable skills relevant to the new role is an excellent way of attracting the attention of the HR department or recruitment manager. Before writing your CV, jobseekers are advised to review this example CV with transferable skills to gain a good appreciation of the type of information to include, along with the best formatting. This helpful CV example with transferable skills can be used to compose job applications for new roles to maximise the chances of being invited to the job interview.
36, Olive Drive, Boughton Heath, Chester, Cheshire, CH8 9UV / 01244 365052 email@example.com
A motivated, experienced and creative professional who is accustomed to working productively in a busy office environment and producing quality results.
Currently seeking a recruitment consultant trainee or entry-level post and an interesting new challenge. I offer transferable skills and am keen to work in a people-based role where I can learn quickly and make an early contribution to the business. Open-minded, commercially aware and able to listen carefully and communicate clearly while managing business priorities. Fluent in Spanish, and competent at an everyday conversational level in French.
Full, clean driving licence (car).
- Client communication and customer service skills.
- IT training courses including Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Health & Safety / First Aid in the workplace.
Experience and skills
- Professional business approach.
- Positive attitude with grounded optimism.
- Researching business profiles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Job descriptions and advertisements for various roles during a major contract in a large outsourcing services plc.
- Website publishing and advertising.
- Maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Campaign coordinator to save children’s ward in local hospital.
2012 to date Copywriter.
2010 2012 Client Advisor, Advertising.
(promoted from assistant customer advisor)
Wordsmiths Media Services, 4th Floor, Millstone House, Stockport, Cheshire.
BA European Studies and a Modern Language (Spanish) (2:1)
University of Manchester, 2007 -2010.
Three ‘A’-levels English Language (A), Spanish(B), General Studies (A)
Christleton High School, Village Road, Christleton, Chester, 2005 – 2007.
Eight GCSE passes at Grades A-C including Art, Humanities, History and ICT.
This CV example with transferable skills is one of multiple examples available free of charge on this site. Jobseekers are invited to consult the tools and CV builder for additional support and helpful guidance with the CV writing process.