CV Example With Transferable Skills
Professional SummaryA motivated, experienced and creative professional who is accustomed to working productively in a busy office environment and producing quality results. Currently seeking a recruitment consultant trainee or entry-level post and an interesting new challenge. I offer transferable skills and am keen to work in a people-based role where I can learn quickly and make an early contribution to the business. Open-minded, commercially aware and able to listen carefully and communicate clearly while managing business priorities. Fluent in Spanish, and competent at an everyday conversational level in French.Full, clean driving licence (car).
Core QualificationsCourses include:
- Client communication and customer service skills.
- IT training courses including Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Health & Safety / First Aid in the workplace.
Experience and skills
- Professional business approach.
- Positive attitude with grounded optimism.
- Researching business profiles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Job descriptions and advertisements for various roles during a major contract in a large outsourcing services plc.
- Website publishing and advertising.
- Maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Campaign coordinator to save children's ward in local hospital.