CV Sample With Transferable Skills
Professional SummaryHaving been involved in the construction industry for approximately seven years, I am able to offer any company a compendium of transferable skills.From basic electrical work to finish carpentry and painting, there is little that I cannot handle.I have also held numerous managerial positions; these roles enabling projects to be completed efficiently while saving the company (and the customer) a great deal of money.I now wish to align myself with a construction firm that can help me to further this hands-on education within a productive environment.Please find a summary of my background, my education and my talents below.I will happily provide further details if they are required during the interview process.
- Skilled in rough electrical work, cabinetry, joinery, finish painting and masonry.
- CSCS Card: Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager.
- City and Guilds: Construction Operations (General Construction) (6709) Level 2.
- City and Guilds: Sustainable Construction (4677) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Job Foreman.Primary duties included (but were not limited to):
- Managing a team of junior workers.
- Keeping in accordance with all applicable health and safety codes.
- Meeting stringent timelines.
- Liaising with inspectors and surveyors.
- The operation of excavators and other heavy machinery.
- Inspecting foundations, pilings and similar support structures.
- Business-to-client sales and support.
- All levels of job site preparation.
- Finish work (glazing, faux finishes and similar designs).
- The installation of crown mouldings and chair rails.