Guitar Teacher CV Sample
Professional SummaryExperienced guitar teacher with a background in primary school teaching. Long history of musical teaching and study. Practised guitar player and musical composer. Have played in bands and solo, professionally and for fun. Skilled at teaching to absolute beginners and have trained students to professional standards. Used to teaching to children of various ages. Have extensive guitar collection and teaching apparatus. Own transport and full driving license. Seeking a teaching position for stability and a chance to teach to new students.
- RGT registry of guitar tutors, rock guitar grade 8.
- RGT registry of guitar tutors, acoustic guitar grade 9.
- ITET teacher training qualification.
- Taught privately as self-employed teacher.
- Full, clean driving license
- Professional level guitarist and skilled with other instruments.
- Proven record of successful students and music groups.
- Patient teacher with understanding and strong personal skills.
ExperienceGuitar Teacher at Anyschool
February 2013 - Present March 2008 | December 2012
Music Teacher at Anyschool
- Guitar tuition plans for various types of guitar style and musical genre.
- Forming student band and achieving national success in competitions.
- Tailoring guitar training for individual students of varying levels.
- Helping children to learn the basics of musical notation.
- Teaching guitar to various ages.
- Building music groups and encouraging new participants.