The task of finding and getting your next job role can be daunting, so it helps to break it down into steps. Start with creating a CV that helps you get a foot in the door. You can use our free guitar teacher CV sample as a foundation towards writing the ideal CV, with accurate information and a strong layout. Let us help you to get noticed.
Guitar Teacher CV Sample
/Brian Russel/51 Anyroad, Anytown/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced guitar teacher with a background in primary school teaching. Long history of musical teaching and study. Practised guitar player and musical composer. Have played in bands and solo, professionally and for fun. Skilled at teaching to absolute beginners and have trained students to professional standards. Used to teaching to children of various ages. Have extensive guitar collection and teaching apparatus. Own transport and full driving license. Seeking a teaching position for stability and a chance to teach to new students.
- RGT registry of guitar tutors, rock guitar grade 8.
- RGT registry of guitar tutors, acoustic guitar grade 9.
- ITET teacher training qualification.
- Taught privately as self-employed teacher.
- Full, clean driving license
- Professional level guitarist and skilled with other instruments.
- Proven record of successful students and music groups.
- Patient teacher with understanding and strong personal skills.
Guitar Teacher at Anyschool
February 2013 – Present
- Guitar tuition plans for various types of guitar style and musical genre.
- Forming student band and achieving national success in competitions.
- Tailoring guitar training for individual students of varying levels.
Music Teacher at Anyschool
March 2008 | December 2012
- Helping children to learn the basics of musical notation.
- Teaching guitar to various ages.
- Building music groups and encouraging new participants.
Guitar salesperson at Anybiz
October 2005 | February 2008
- Advising customers on guitar choice and helping them to find their level.
- Helping customers with general enquiries and sales.
- Guitar maintenance and repair.
ITET teacher training – Any College 2000-2004 A levels: English Language (B) English Literature (B) French (C) Maths (C)
References are available on request.
Conclusion call to action