Stewards applying for new jobs benefit greatly from professional, targeted CVs to help showcase their best attributes. We can help you to write the kind of CV that will impress potential employers. Our CV steward sample contains the right content in a strong format, with all the key points covered. So, all you need to do is use this CV and tailor it to your individual needs to reap the benefits and hopefully get to the interview stage. Specific challenges stewards can face when applying for jobs include the tough competition in these roles, the need to possess both strong IT skills and people skills, and the need to demonstrate high levels of energy and physical fitness for these demanding roles. Our steward CV sample can help you to address these challenges.
Cabin Steward CV Sample
Get invaluable help from us when writing your cabin steward CV by using our tips below, as well as our CV sample for a cabin steward. Together, these will stand you in good stead for writing a unique and targeted CV that will hopefully seal your success.
- Do stress your people skills, as these are a major part of being a cabin steward. Provide examples of how you put these into practice.
- Do illustrate your close attention to detail; an important part of stewarding.
- Don’t let spell checking and proofreading your CV be merely an afterthought. Check your document thoroughly and weed out any errors.
- Don’t stray from the format we’ve suggested in our CV sample. This is a tried and tested layout with a comprehensive structure.
Chief Steward CV Sample
When applying for chief steward jobs, use our specific dos and don’ts in conjunction with our CV sample for a chief steward. These tools will help you to build the ideal CV that’s both unique and targeted.
- Do make the most of your managerial and organisational skills in your CV. There needs to be a dedicated section for these, with examples of how you put them into practice.
- Do provide a comprehensive summary of all your relevant jobs, starting with your present or most recent job. Use action verbs to describe your duties, for example ‘directed’, ‘managed’ and ‘supervised’.
- Don’t be tempted to include any skills, training or qualifications that you can’t back up with firm evidence.
- Don’t write a long CV. Two pages will suffice, as recruiters don’t have time to read longer resumes.
Event Steward CV Sample
Give yourself a distinct advantage over your competitors by using our CV tips below. These are best used along with our CV sample for a steward, as together they provide the ultimate guide to writing a strong, targeted CV.
- Do show your ability to steward at a wide variety of events, with crowds of different sizes.
- Do list all your relevant training and qualifications, e.g. health and safety training.
- Don’t make errors when including your personal details, so recruiters can successfully get in touch with you.
- Don’t include details of referees as employers won’t ask for these until they make a job offer.
Galley Steward CV Sample
When you need a great galley steward CV, our CV sample has everything you need to set you up for a cracking CV of your own. Use our sample to create your own unique document. For a quick start, refer to our dos and don’ts, which are a sample of how to write an effective, professional CV.
- Do demonstrate your ability to work as part of a team, using examples of how you’ve done this previously.
- Do write an attention-grabbing professional summary of no more than 150 words. Use this as your chance to shine and encourage recruiters to pick you for an interview.
- Don’t waste space in your CV by providing unnecessary personal details, such as your full address, marital status or date of birth.
- Don’t be inconsistent in your use of fonts in your CV. Pick a simple font, such as Times or Arial and stick to it throughout.
Hotel Steward CV Sample
Our dos and don’ts below, together with our CV sample for a hotel steward are exactly what you need to build a successful CV. Promote your chances of succeeding when you use our online tools that will help you with content, formatting and structure in your CV.
- Do stress your ability to supply guests with information, directions and advice about the hotel, its services and surrounding area. This is an example of your communication skills.
- Do include details of your higher education and training, in reverse chronological order.
- Don’t leave gaps in your jobs history without providing an explanation for these.
- Don’t forget to spell check and proofread your CV before sending!