Early Years Practitioner CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn experienced and qualified early years practitioner with an extensive knowledge of early childhood development and the skills needed to look after groups of children to the highest possible standard. Looking for a position as an early years practitioner in an established and reputable organisation.
Core QualificationsShort Courses including:
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Well with Parents
- Listening to Young Children
- Understanding OFSTED
- Children with Autism
Professional QualificationsYeovil College 2007-2009NVQ Level 3 Child Development
Academic QualificationsAny school 2000-2006GCSES A-C, 2006 including English (C) and Maths (B)
Key SkillsEnergy, enthusiasm and willingness to participate in all activities needed to effectively look after the 0-5 age range. Friendly and approachable. Always punctual and reliable and possessed with a strong work ethic. Able to plan and carry out risk assessments when necessary. Enjoys taking responsibility and working as part of a team.
Work ExperienceEarly Years Practitioner at Any Nursery, 2010 to present
- Using understanding of child development to plan and lead activities for the 0-5 age group.
- Work together with parents and colleagues to ensure best practice is constantly delivered.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Genuine love of children and sensitivity to their unique needs.
- Maintain records in full compliance with OFSTED requirements.
- Experienced at looking after children with SEND - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities