Student Taking a Gap Year CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA bright, motivated and committed professional with plenty of transferable skills used to great effect during a gap year. These skills include leadership skills, team-building skills, independence, fund-raising, language development, and more. Ambitious to study English and French at University.
- Ability to lead a team
- Fluent in Spanish and French - including colloquialisms
- Marketing and fund-raising
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving and collaborative skills
- A gap year spent working in Bolivia and Columbia. Six months spent in Bolivia helping to build a health centre, and five months spent working in Columbia helping to restore a bombed church. Finances for the gap year were made available through fund-raising efforts. Working as part of a team of six other gap year volunteers, alongside local professionals and other charity workers.
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards - Bronze and Silver Medals.
- Regularly helped to organise point-to-point meetings at home in Little Village, which are attended by over five hundred supporters and participants.