Group Fitness Instructor CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryExperienced group fitness instructor with the drive and knowledge and enthusiasm to apply the correct fitness techniques to help clients to achieve their goals. Specialist in the areas of person fitness and nutrition, able to analyse the fitness and health levels of different clients and help them to create and stick to specific training programmes. Enjoys inspiring other people to work for the progress they want to make.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Exercise Science at London University | London, England
- CPR, first aid and AED.
- Cross Fit Level 2 Instructor.
- Coach's Prep Certified.
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science: Exercise Science at London University | London, England, 2008-2011A levels: Physical Education (A) English (B) Science (B) Maths (B)
- Motivating a group to achieve their fitness goals.
- Group exercise leadership.
- Nutrition and diet advise.
- Exercise modification and injury prevention.
Work ExperienceGroup Fitness Instructor at Levels Gym, London | 2013-Present Day
- Designing fitness classes to suit the fitness levels of all participants.
- Providing advice on the best diets to follow for different clients.
- Motivating clients individually and as a group.
- Monitoring clients and providing advice on the best way to perform certain exercises.
- Designing personal training programmes for clients.
- Performing light first aid as and when needed.
- Instructing clients on the best workout methods for their goals.
- Helping clients to stick to a training schedule.
- Preparing equipment for workout sessions including music and fitness questionnaires.