Legal Advisor CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryCharismatic and energetic legal advisor with eight years of career experience in business and legal environments. Business law expert skilful at creating and building on relationships and identifying and helping to establish company positioning. Excels at critical thinking and strategy planning as well as liaising with clients and key figures from different types of industries.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Law: Legal and Business University London 2000-2003
- Contract management and negotiations.
- Sales and marketing.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Business and legal expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Law: Legal and Business University London 2000-2003A levels: Law (A) Psychology (A) English (A) Science (A) Maths (B)
- Strong Knowledge of business and private law
- Able to understand to needs of different types of businesses.
- Experienced at drafting legal documents.
- Excels at conflict resolution.
Work ExperienceLegal Advisor at Wells and Sons, London 2005 - Present Day
- Protecting company interests and maintaining a strong business position through revision of contracts.
- Handling tax and claim disputes and representing the company in the court of law during disputes.
- Reviewing various contracts and recommending revisions when necessary.
- Researching the current legal position of the company to present it in the best light possible at all times.
- Reviewing vendor contracts as well as employment policies and advising changes when necessary.
- Resolving disputes between contractors and making sure that the needs of all parties where taken care of.
- Drafting different types of contracts such as employment contracts and vendor contracts.
- Representing the company and advising on the best legal position to take on various issues.